Managers’ Conference on Leadership and Diversity
Be a part of the Pathway to Success!
- Monday, March 10, 2014
- 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Talley Student Union Ballroom
Skill Building to Effectively Manage Your Changing Workplace
Join us on Monday, March 10th in the new Talley Student Union as leaders from across NC State come together to learn and discuss important issues facing supervisors and managers here at the University.
Dr. Mike Mullen, Vice Chancellor and Dean of Academic and Student Affairs
Please check back soon for the full conference agenda!
- Generations at Work with Stephanie Davis
- Managing a Diverse Workplace with Ursula Hairston
- 6 Paradigms of Human Interaction with Rachel Monteverdi
Out and Equal: Becoming a GLBT Workplace Advocate with Dr. Barry Olson
- Working with Employees who are Veterans with Tina Nelson-Moss
- Communicating across Cultures with Bonita Lawrence McClure
- and more!
- Rave! Catering
- $20 for registration and lunch