Looking to stay up-to-date on happenings with the Faculty Diversity group? Sign up for our listserves or our Google Group for the latest information.
Subscribe to the Multicultural Faculty Google Group Announcements about upcoming MCF events and other NC State events of particular interest to faculty, grant opportunities, conferences and calls for proposals relating to diversity in higher education and news about MCF members are posted on the MCF Google Group. The Google Group also provides a forum for online discussion by members.
Subscribe to NCSUWomen Listserv Announcements about upcoming events of particular interest to women faculty and faculty with families, grant opportunities, conferences and calls for proposals relating to gender diversity in higher education, news about women faculty, and readings of special interest are posted to the NCSUWomen listserv.
Listserves, Newsletters, Google Groups
- Subscribe to the NCSUWomen Listserv for announcements about networking and mentoring opportunities, workshops and seminars, grant opportunities, news about campus women faculty and staff, and readings and electronic resources from the higher education press on topics of importance to women faculty and staff.
- Join the Multicultural Faculty Google Group for announcements about networking and mentoring opportunities, workshops and seminars offered by the Multicultural Faculty Group. The Multicultural Faculty Group is an informal organization of NC State bringing together faculty of all ethnicities, races and backgrounds. The MCF Google Group also provides an electronic forum for discussion among members.
- Subscribe to the Diversity Digest for announcements about diversity events, news and resources offered by the Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity. The Diversity Digest appears weekly during the academic year and once each month during the summer.
- The Council on the Status of Women is charged with advising the Provost on matters related to the professional development and support of all NC State women on and off campus, including faculty, staff and students.
- The University Diversity Advisory Committee (UDAC) advises and assists the Vice Provost for Institutional Equity and Diversity in the design and implementation of strategies that advance diversity at NC State.
- The American Indian Advisory Council brings together American faculty, administrators, and alumni with university admissions officers and other administrators in discussions and designing strategies for recruiting and supporting American Indian students, developing the Native American Studies minor, and developing ongoing relationships with tribes throughout North Carolina.
- The Hispanic/Latino Advisory Group advises OIED, the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs and the Admissions Office on concerns of Hispanic and Latino/a students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
December 2014 – April 2015