Committees at NC State promote campus diversity by providing a forum for students, faculty, and staff to anticipate and respond to the challenges of campus and community life. Whether solving problems, offering solutions, developing recommendations, or formulating policies and procedures, diversity committees throughout campus are often the first place to take issues or concerns concerning diversity. On this page we list the diversity committees coordinated by the Office of Institutional Equity & Diversity, although there are additional diversity committees coordinated by other campus groups.
- African American Coordinating Committee
- American Indian Advisory Council (AIAC)
- Chancellor's African American Community Advisory Council (CAACAC)
- Hispanic/Latino Advisory Group (HLAG)
- Staff Senate Diversity Committee
- University Diversity Advisory Committee (UDAC)