Harassment and Discrimination Prevention and Response
Training for NC State Employees
- You may now register for the required Discrimination and Harassment Prevention and Response training (DHPR01) in eLearning, through MyPack Portal. Supervisors may register for DHPR Supervisor training (DHPR02), when offered.
Training for NC State Employees & Students
- Online DHPR Training (This resource is open to NC State employees and students. If you are not affiliated with NC State and are interested in taking this training, or purchasing the training module, please contact Amy Circosta.)
Harassment Complaint Resolution Procedures
- Harassment & Discrimination Policies: NC State University policies that pertain to harassment and discrimination.
- If You Feel Harassed: Information for individuals with a question, concern, or complaint regarding harassment.
- If You are Accused of Harassment: Information for individuals whose behavior has been called into question.
you Receive a Complaint: Information for supervisors who have been presented
with, witnessed, or are
otherwise aware of, a question, concern, or complaint regarding
- Harassment Complaint Resolution Options: Information for all parties.
Information and Resources on Harassment and Discrimination
- Preventing Harassment & Discrimination at NC State
- If You Think You've Been Harassed
- Can You Recognize When Discrimination and Harassment Happens?
- Administrator’s Guide for Resolving Unlawful Harassment Claims
- Discrimination and Harassment: An Overview for Graduate, Teaching, and Research Assistants
- Preventing Harassment at NC State: Behavior Checklist
- Preventing Harassment at NC State: Definitions & Language
- Preventing Harassment at NC State: It's a Matter of Respect
- Preventing Harassment at NC State: It's Everyone's Responsibility
- Religious Prayers and State-Supported Institutions
- Suggestions for How to Handle Controversy within the Classroom
- When An Administrator Receives a Complaint of Harassment
Groups & Services
- Harassment Outreach/Education Advisory Group
- Complaint Form: Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
NC State Links
- Chaplains' Cooperative Ministry
- Counseling Center
- Grievance Procedure for Faculty and EPA Professional Employees
- Grievance Procedure for SPA Employees
- Grievance Procedure for Students
- Human Resources
- Office of Student Conduct
- University Student Legal Services
- UNC Board of Governors' Policy Concerning Improper Relationships Between Students and Employees (see page 41)
- Women's Center
North Carolina Links
- Office of State Personnel (OSP)
- OSP Equal Employment Opportunity Policies
- North Carolina General Statutes
- Employee Assistance Program