The Women's Center could not do its work without the help of generous donors. Our donors help to:
Support Our Programs:
- $100 purchases books for one of our Read to L.E.A.D. sites.
- $250 supports bringing in a speaker for our Chancellor's First Year Student Leadership Program.
Support The Survivor Fund: this monetary fund is used to assist survivors of sexual or relationship violence with expenses incurred as a result of that violence.
- $50 supports the operation of our 24-hour hotline for one month.
- $100 pays for changing locks on an apartment to help a survivor feel safer
- $300 funds travel or lodging for a parent or guardian so that they can come and stay with a survivor for a weekend while they're healing.
If you are interested in making a financial donation, checks can be made to: Friends of the Women's Center Foundation, and mailed to:The Women's Center
Campus Box 7295
Raleigh, NC 27695-7295
If you prefer to give via credit card, you may do so through the button below. Please select box 'I would like to give to a fund not listed here', and type in "Friends of the Women's Center" into the box.
The Women's Center welcomes in-kind donations as well. Previous in-kind donations have included supplies for our programs, artwork for our shared space, a television to show films, etc. Please contact Women's Center Director, Dr. Ashley Simons-Rudolph with your ideas.