• For assistance with:

      • I have a disability, and I am interested in seeking academic accommodations.

      • I have a disability, and I would like to explore accommodations in on-campus housing.

      • I have a disability, and I have a question regarding university-wide access.

shutterstock_87795658(1)Students seeking disability-based accommodations in the academic environment should seek assistance from the Disability Services Office.


Students seeking disability-based accommodations for on-campus housing should seek assistance from University Housing.


Students with University-wide access concerns should contact the ADA Coordinator.




Contact the NC State ADA Coordinator