The Women’s Center could not do its work without the help of generous donors. Our donors help to:
Support Our Programs:
- $100 purchases books for one of our Read to L.E.A.D. sites.
- $250 supports bringing in a speaker for our Chancellor’s First Year Student Leadership Program.
Support The Survivor Fund: this monetary fund is used to assist survivors of sexual or relationship violence with expenses incurred as a result of that violence.
- $50 provides emergency transportation to a rape crisis center.
- $100 pays for changing locks on an apartment to help a survivor feel safer
- $300 funds travel or lodging for a parent or guardian so that they can come and stay with a survivor for a weekend while they’re healing.
If you are interested in making a financial donation, checks can be made to: Friends of the Women’s Center Foundation, and mailed to:The Women’s Center
Campus Box 7295
Raleigh, NC 27695-7295
If you prefer to give via credit card, you may do so through the button below.
The Women’s Center welcomes in-kind donations as well. Previous in-kind donations have included supplies for our programs, donations for our Silent Auction, Keurig coffee pods to help us welcome students, etc. Please contact the Women’s Center Director, Dr. Ashley Simons-Rudolph with your ideas.