Witherspoon 356 (large meeting or classroom), 366 (the Gold conference room) and the Living Room (open lounge area) can be reserved by NC State students, staff, faculty, student organizations, departments, etc. for events that are geared toward and/or serve NC State populations. Please check the calendar for availability. Personal events are not allowed (e.g. bridal showers, family reunions, personal practice sessions for a faculty member’s child with a private coach, etc.)
- All events must be alcohol-free/sober attendance, unless granted special permission
- Spaces must be returned to original state
- Scheduled times INCLUDE set up / clean up time
- Any use of fire must be approved by the AACC
- Charges can be assessed for any damage(s) to the organization or contact person
- All parking rules apply. AACC is not responsible for any violations/tickets incurred
- NC State event registration policies must be followed
- Additionally, please note that this is an AACC operated facility and, as such, should it be needed for an AACC event, all reservations can be canceled. While we work to avoid such instances, should a situation like this arise, you will be notified via email about the cancelation.
- Standing reservations are allowed with special permission
- Failure to comply with any policies can result in privileges being revoked or charges for damages
For the complete Guideline visit the Outside Groups Policy.