The Women’s Center could not do its work without the help of generous donors. The money donated to the funds below help the Women’s Center and our students in various ways. Please consider a donation to one of our funds below:
Support the Molly Hays Glander Survivor Support Endowment
This endowment provides funding to meet the immediate and unforeseen needs that arise as a direct result of a student experiencing interpersonal violence (relationship violence, sexual assault, stalking, etc.), with funding utilized to provide students with access to resources to navigate healing and recovery.
- $25 donation provides emergency transportation to a rape crisis center.
- $100 donation covers the cost of changing the locks on a survivor’s home to help them feel safer.
- $500 donation helps offset a survivor’s medical, counseling, and legal expenses.
For more information on how to apply for financial support or how to access advocacy and support resources, please visit go.ncsu.edu/supportsurvivors.
Support the Dr. Frances Graham Womxn of Color Leadership Fund
This fund provides opportunities for womxn of color to enhance their leadership skills, build an intentional community of support on campus, and participate in the annual Womxn of Color Retreat.
- $25 donation supports womxn of color programming and community development at NC State.
- $100 donation covers the cost of follow-up training initiatives and community development for NC State womxn of color upon completion of the Womxn of Color Retreat.
- $500 donation supports the cost of a keynote speaker and one student’s travel, lodging, food, and learning materials to attend the Womxn of Color Retreat.
Support the Friends of the Women’s Center
This fund provides support for programming, resources, and materials utilized by students in the Women’s Center.
- $25 donation supports the purchase of reading materials for the Women’s Center library.
- $100 donation helps us send students to professional conferences such
as:the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders and the National Women’s Studies Association Annual Conference.
- $500 donation helps offset the cost of bringing in the keynote speaker for Womxn’s HERstory Month.
Donate By Check or Online
If you are interested in making a financial donation, checks can be made to: NC State Foundation, and mailed to:
The Women’s Center
NC State University
Campus Box 7295
Raleigh, NC 27695-7295
If you prefer to give via credit card, you may give online below.
The Women’s Center welcomes in-kind donations as well. Previous in-kind donations have included supplies for our programs, donations for our Silent Auction, Keurig coffee pods to help us welcome students, etc. Please contact the Women’s Center with your ideas, email@example.com or 919-515-2012.