The Women’s Center could not do its work without the help of generous donors. Our donors help to:
Support Our Programs
- $25 donation supports the purchase of reading materials for the Women’s Center library.
- $100 donation supports sending students to professional conferences such as: the National Conference for College Women Student Leaders and the National Women’s Studies Association Annual Conference.
- $250 donation supports bringing in the keynote speaker for the Women of Color Retreat.
Support the Survivor Fund
This monetary fund is used to assist survivors of sexual or relationship violence with expenses incurred as a result of that violence.
- $50 donation provides emergency transportation to a rape crisis center.
- $100 donation pays for changing locks on an apartment to help a survivor feel safer.
- $300 donation funds travel or lodging for a parent or guardian so that they can come and stay with a survivor for a weekend while they’re healing.
Donate By Check or Online
If you are interested in making a financial donation, checks can be made to: Friends of the Women’s Center Foundation, and mailed to:
The Women’s Center
NC State University
Campus Box 7295
Raleigh, NC 27695-7295
If you prefer to give via credit card, you may give online below.
The Women’s Center welcomes in-kind donations as well. Previous in-kind donations have included supplies for our programs, donations for our Silent Auction, Keurig coffee pods to help us welcome students, etc. Please contact the Women’s Center with your ideas, email@example.com or 919-515-2012.