Classroom Workshops at NC State
- Employees may register for Fundamentals in Equal Opportunity (OEO074) in eLearning, through MyPack Portal, to satisfy NC State’s DHPR training requirement. Supervisors may register for DHPR Supervisor training (DHPR02), when offered. If you are interested in attending a supervisors’ class, please contact Robinette Kelley at 513.0574 or via email.
- Sessons for students or student groups may be scheduled upon request by contacting Robinette Kelley.
Online Workshop for NC State Employees and Students
- Online DHPR Training (This resource is open to NC State employees and students. If you are not affiliated with NC State and are interested in taking this training, or purchasing the training module, please contact Robinette Kelly.)
Harassment Complaint Resolution Procedures
- Harassment and Discrimination Policies: NC State University policies that pertain to harassment and discrimination.
- File a Complaint
- If You Feel Harassed: Information for individuals with a question, concern, or complaint regarding harassment.
- If You are Accused of Harassment: Information for individuals whose behavior has been called into question.
- If You Receive a Complaint: Information for supervisors who have been presented with, witnessed, or are otherwise aware of, a question, concern, or complaint regarding harassment.
- Harassment Complaint Resolution Options: Information for all parties.
Information and Resources
- Discrimination and Harassment Prevention at NC State
- If You Think You’ve Been Harassed
- Can You Recognize When Discrimination and Harassment Happens?
- Administrator’s Guide for Resolving Unlawful Harassment Claims
- Discrimination and Harassment: An Overview for Graduate, Teaching, and Research Assistants
- Preventing Harassment at NC State: Behavior Checklist
- Preventing Harassment at NC State: Definitions and Language
- Preventing Harassment at NC State: It’s a Matter of Respect
- Preventing Harassment at NC State: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility
- Religious Prayers and State-Supported Institutions
- Suggestions for How to Handle Controversy within the Classroom
- When An Administrator Receives a Complaint of Harassment
Groups and Services
- Harassment Outreach/Education Advisory Group
- Complaint Form: Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
NC State Links
- Chaplains’ Cooperative Ministry
- Counseling Center
- Grievance Procedure for Faculty and EPA Professional Employees
- Grievance Procedure for SPA Employees
- Grievance Procedure for Students
- Human Resources
- Office of Student Conduct
- University Student Legal Services
- UNC Board of Governors’ Policy Concerning Improper Relationships Between Students and Employees
- Women’s Center
North Carolina Links
- Office of State Personnel (OSP)
- OSP Equal Employment Opportunity Policies
- North Carolina General Statutes
- Employee Assistance Program